{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, January 13, 2008
title:{}

haizz.. i shall not reply tags since i am feeling lazy. my eyes are swollen! i cried too much these few days over the fiesta coupons lah. it is like so damn complicated. my cousin want to buy $100 from me, my aunt scold me for wasting her money. my mother want to buy abit from me abit from my sister's friend, then my aunt say she is going to tell everyone not to buy from me. SIAO ANOT LAH!

i am currently in a pink and sparkle phase or whatever you call it. suddenly i love pink and diamonds so much! i think they are really pretty so i wasted alot of money buying diamondy keychains and the sparkly stickers to stick. haha.

i got alot of pre pimples on my forehead! all because of my fringe. hahaha. but they would turn into actual pimples cause i keep scatching them when i wash my face :/ cant stand that feeling.

i am seriously thinking at closing this blog. i dont feel like bloggin anymore :X

1:11 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com