{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, December 10, 2007
title:{}

super duper bored ): last week was my last week of working already! my mum wants me to concentrate on my studies ): NO MORE MONEY EARNING! i will be like damn broke after shopping spree luh!

list of what i need :D

FLATS! to go with my new year dress!
BAG! small one for new year angpows!
SCHOOLBAG! my mum refuses to get one for me ):
PENCILCASE! my old one is like totally cannot be used. haha!
TOPS! at least 4 for my pathetic wardrobe!
BOTTOMS! at least 3! i prefer shorts :D

cant think of anymore things :D hopefully my budget will be enough! haha

okay, i shall blog about something less bimbo :D i think hot showers doesnt do me good! my imagination becomes so wild when i am bathing lorh. i think it is the steam. really, i think of super wierd things? haha.

i went to buy books just now with lynette. first went to j8 to eat. MOS CORN SOUP :D havent eaten that for so long luh! super nice :D and then yumi yohurt! haha. i got the medium size one since i am super hungry. hahas. that auntie love me lots luh. like so super alot of toppings? they keep falling out when i try to eat can! and that lynette still shake me =.=

i am so retarded luh! like i am going to buy books but i forgot the booklist?? haha! lucky lynette remembered :D the books are damnn heavy luh. like 20kg?? OMG. 3 thick thick mathematics books can. i think i will die of overstress in sec 3 ): lucky lynette's dad was kind enough to send me home in the car. i cant even go up a flight of stairs properly with that load lah! but lynette kind of resemble a robot when she walk carrying that box. HAHA.

i am very confused by many different confusing things :/

4:55 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com