{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, December 21, 2007
title:{}

my right leg really hurts today. like having cramps or something.. i think it is because i walked too much yesterday with i am shopping with my sister. my sister hor, very naughty leh. she told my mum she bought her 2 tops and 1 skirt for $50 when the actual price is $75. but she is right to do this lah. my mum is kind of siao. she expected my sister to get ALL her new year clothes including shoes for 50bucks. like how crazy is that?

anyway, I LOVE BLOGSHOPPING :D it is so so so so fun and convienient. not to mention the prices. all damn cheap lah. i just spent 3hours browsing through blogshops :D i feel so tempted to buy but i scared my mother scold. haha. CONTROL CONTROL :D

anyway, i am looking for white shorts at the blogshops but i cant find any :/ if any blogshop owners see this, the price must be $15 or below or my mum will kill me. second hand is fine if the condition is good.

ahh.. i didnt do any homework today lah. how? got to buck up already since next week is like last week of holidays :X

9:30 AM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com