{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, November 24, 2007
title:{}

sometimes i just think that life is so unfair.

okay, nothing bad actually happened today but still BAD MOOD.

gosh, my aunt keep trying to fatten me up. and i am like trying to lose weight? didnt she see me shaking the hula hoop everyday ): anyway, i ate a big big bowl of porridge at 12 for lunch and another bowl at 4 now she wants me to eat again :X it is only 7 luh! and it is just because she cooked too much, thats why.

I WANT TO SLIM DOWN ): 45kg is my ideal weight (: got to shake off 2 kg unless i shot up to 162cm.

who can go east coast with me to cycle? ohh, working at punggol plaza from next monday to sunday. northpoint from next next monday to sunday. feel free to go find me :D

6:47 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com