{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
title:{}

i bought a new deodorant! :D okay, i bought a deodorant, not a new one since i dont even have one beforehand. anyway, introducing ADIDAS FRUITY RHYTHM! i lovw the smell so much luh. okay, ever since i bought it, i sprayed it in the public toilets, my blanket, my clothes, my hair and my wardrobe! i love it that much :D the sweet is just so sweet luh. i like to spray at my hair especially! just abit and when the wind blows, there is this nice scent (:

my sister keeping telling my aunt and mother i want to jian fei. actually i dont really want to lose weight, just to slim down my thighs and make me stomach flatter. so i decided! i shall skip 100 times and hula hoop for 15 minutes every 2 days if not everyday. hehe. i think i am super smart. i pressed hard on my hula hoop so it became like oval. and i can use it to skip :D coz i cant find any skipping ropes. hahas.

ohh, i am going northpoint to work whole of next week. i know alot of people live near there one lorh, MUST MUST go find me lorh. but must inform me beforehand coz i might not be there sometimes. hahas.

3:32 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com