{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, November 30, 2007
title:{}

FINALLY CAN BLOG AGAIN :D

working at loyang point for the past 4days are super tiring ): cause it is so far far away and i got cough. but quite nice overall :D alot of talking and laughing. hahas. super hilarious i tell you. st. nicks is so not fun compared to other schools ): made a new friend that sold bags next to my stall. hahas. she is 13 but i think she is much more mature than me :0 she is super friendly and nice luh. and super super cheerful lorh. i see her hor, everyday smile smile laugh =.= abit like siao dingdong. hahas. but after seeing her, i think i am very childish. like i am too protected already so i dont know alot of things. she is like abit like gangster that kind? but she is still very nice to me :D when her friends come to visit her, she told me to dont care them and dont be scared of them. coz they have alot of piercings that kind. =.=

my aunt sucks luh. she also nag at me no matter what i do. so i am very happy to be at work when she is at my house (: hehe. the good thing is she will be going back tomorrow when i am not working. ohh, you know what is the funny thing? when i say tamade i get scolded. when my sister say walao, she doest. *sulk*

iwantmascaraiwantmascaraiwantmascara

I WANT MASCARA ):
*sulks* but my mother wont let me buy. irritating leh. someone get it for me so my mother wont be able to do anything about it. hehe

when are we going to know our class? i dont want go certain classes :X

got a big big shock today at punggol plaza. ask me via sms o face to face. 吓死我 :X

okayy, my life is boring shit

oh yah! i thought of a new way to earn money! teach tution :D for p1 - p4 cause it will be like quite easy. my mother was like suggesting $15 bucks 1 hour. and she know quite a few parents with young kids (: she say people sure want me if i tell them i from st nicks. LOL. but what to teach huh?

7:58 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com