{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, November 23, 2007
title:{}

all my good modd ruined by my mum ): okayy.. actually i was super happy after the movie with giok and went to meet my mum and sister at the mrt station. HERO is nice (: then my mother started yakking about my sister psle grades again. i know getting 265 is fantastic but she dont have to talk about it every second right? and she even called up everyone she knew to tell them my sister's results. neighbours, friends, relatives.. even my relatives in china know about it by yesterday. and my neighbours knew before my sister even returned home. omg. and now she is going at me to reward my sister for her good results coz i am working. she think i am very rich huh? my mum already gave her $200 and i am supposed to give more?

then at orchard when i was thinking about the movie and smiling away, she was like " what are you smiling at? you look idiotic" or something along this line. and of course my sister had to add in " thinking about her boyfriend lorh" and these wiped the smile off my face and i went home with a frown. then when i reached home, she said again " why are you looking as if i owe you something?" okay, you are the one that told me to stop smiling and now you are also not happy.

FINE. I AM SO SICK OF EVERYTHING. shall blog about today with giok later when i am in a good mood

6:07 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com