{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
title:{}

i changed my mind about working :/ i accompanied my mother to bukit panjang today and i really cant stand it. it is so boring there ): and worse, it is air-conless. i wanted to go home after 2 hours can. ahh! how! liddat how to go work during the holidays :X
i dont want sell clothes anymore ): i want to be model (: face model :D i think it is a damn easy thing okay. and the earnings are very high. whee~ FACE MODEL! who want hire me (:

i want to sue the in line skating people! my butt still hurts from falling twice heavily on my butt ): yah lah yah lah, i should have grabbed my kness and fell forwards but why isnt there a butt guard!!?! you tell me, how to control the way you are falling? okay anyway, when i fell for the second time, the intructors are just beside me. yes, and they didnt even try to stablize me or something. just stand there and watch me fall okay! rah. still dare to scold me for falling the wrong way ):

i earned 30 bucks today! yay (:

7:48 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com