{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, September 15, 2007
title:{}

two happy events today :D

firstly.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANICE <3
i miss you alot! meet out soon okay?

and.. MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY THREE MONTHS OLD! :D
time passes so fast (:


hsk today is a breeze. hahas. i think the questions are easy? and 2 hours for the whole paper is way too much. quite a waste of time okay. i met up with lynette at yck mrt first. sad to say, she is still as retarded (:

i dropped my comb in the bus ): actually i saw but it flew quite far away and i was too embarrassed to pick it up. aiya.. i am really regretting now. my house no more comb already leh. if you know me, i cant even survive 2 hours without a comb. so you can imagine my terrible plight now. I WANT EC HOUSE COMB! hahas. i love ec house combs okay! i cant comb properly with other combs. ec house comb has the right grip for my fingers though their hair cutting skills sucks.

i really feel very scared. eoys in less than 20 days and i still cant even do a simple express maths paper? i am so hopeless in physics and math. my mother really stress me up alot. i just hope i am not laggging behind in revision.

and i just realised girlfriend by avril got alot of swear words. hahas.

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do to make you feel alright?
Don’t pretend I think you know I’m damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I’m the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I’m right

3 swear words in just a few sentences? aiyoo..

6:34 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com