{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, September 22, 2007
title:{}

9 more days to eoys :/ it is much too fast for my liking. i hardly did any revision okay. okay luh, maybe i wrote quite a bit of notes but hardly anything really went into my mind? my memory is so poor :/

i am very angry yesterday. my mother was scolding and scolding me for not studying. WALAO. who says i never study? i have been writing notes sci sep holidays can. she didnt even see me mugging luh. all she see is me using the comp and slacking. i am trying so hard already but she is still not happy. she want me to study 24hrs a day izzit.

I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF. I KNEW HOW TO DO THAT PAPER YET I MADE ALL KINDS OF STUPID MISTAKES. I FEEL LIKE BANGING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WALL.

12:42 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com