{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
title:{}

i just went for my first maths tution at civic centre! >.< it was... WIERD. hahas. coz i am the only new pupil and everyone else had finish the whole thing. and i am stuck at linear graphs =.= so i am kind of like doing different things from the rest. and when the last pupil came, there is no more seats for him. i am like sitting at his seat can. he keep staring at me like i stole his seat. wtf? and the whole place is frigging cold. so when the teacher told my class that someone delivered a jacket to me i was quite gald. BUT my mother who is soo nice to bring my jacket to me pronounce my name wrongly. RAHH. AND SHE SAID WHAT ZHU EN CAN. i dun even know it is me until i see my jacket. but i didnt say anything. heh. until she said it was the new pupil. BLEH. and now i think the whole tution calss thinks my name is zhu en ): i am june ng lorh.

2:46 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com