{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Saturday, August 11, 2007
title:{}

hahas. i find my aunt cute sometimes. although she is almost always very naggy. but what she did yesterday was very funny. she went out to buy some stationaries and when she came back, she called me to my room. and whispered to me " ehh, i bought some stationaries. hurry choose what you want then i give the rest to your sister" hahas. she wanted me to choose whatever i like and hide them while she give the rest which i dont like to my sister. heh. it is nice to know that my aunt love me more than my sister. but still, my mother always go goo goo gaa gaa over my sister so yup. it is equal now (:

and now... MY MOST HATED BLOGGER :D

XIAXUE!!!

her blog just sucks luhh. i got no idea why her blog got so famous just by defaming people. her posts are so urghh can. and she dare to say that people are ugly when she got such a piggy face. i just hate the fact that she likes putting people down at her blog. and not to mention that she said that iceangel was act cute :(
who cares if i sound childish. my blog isnt that famous. heh.

www.xiaxue.blogspot.com

3:26 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com