{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Friday, July 6, 2007
title:{}

today is a totally crappy day >:( firstly, the wound where my sister bit me keeps bleeding and hurts like shit. that is why i didnt go for guides =.= i dont think i can stand another few hours in school with so much pain so i just went home to put some medicine on it.
and then, there are two tests today which i think i am going to fail. it is so RAWR luhh. like i forgot even the simplest thingd can :( i want a super memory (:
anyway, today is so boring so i will blog about yesterday night (: LAST NIGHT: when my mother came home from her work, i complained to her that my mouth is hurting alot and might be infected. then she went to take those kind of pill that is like alot of powder inside two shells. she took open the two half and attempt to put them on my wound. however, since my wound is like on the upper lip and my mother's aiming isnt very good, most of the powder ended up down my throat. i was like gagging and trying to vomit that thing up coz its so bitter. really luhh. it is the most bitter thing i have eaten can. and when i finally vomited, i can see whole grains of rice that is my dinner. 0.0 i ate for 3 hours already and it is still like not digested? i can conclude that my digestive system is verry slow :(

let me ask you a question (: jane is mary's mother. jane is the _____ of mary's mother. xinru pls dont tell the answer. tys (:

7:52 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com