{SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW}.
Monday, July 2, 2007
title:{}

can you believe that my sister bit my lip until it bled yesterday?(pls dont think dirrty like some people. thankyou) its true luh. hahas. i know you cant imagine how thw hell she bit my lip. and i shall not tell you (: i was so freaking irritated that i went to sleep right away at 9.30pm. i can still feel the place she bit me now. its feels like an ucler if i touch it with my tongue =.= whatevers.

i went to vista point just now to have my lunch coz my mother was working there. the first thing i saw when i reached her stall was that there was a black cat there =.= the cat is kind of cute luh but i scared of bad luck so i kept away from it. then went to viva to eat after getting the money from my mother (: had a nice lunch with leshia staring at me and my sister eating (: leshia kept asking me about the cashcard coz she wanted to buy one. like how am i even supposed to know. =.= then i went back to my mother's stall while my sister and leshia went to the library. my mother bought a watermelon and told me to carry it home. i have to actually cradle it against my stomach all the way home. i felt like i was pregnant luh. except a pregnant woman's stomach would kept sliding downwards like my watermelon did. i keep having to stop and push the watermelon higher or it will slip down and drop =.= watermelons are stupid :(

tatas (:

1:27 PM;

N {ME :D}

june ng!

# 18/06
# st. nicks; twounity
# juneng_xinhui@hotmail.com




N {DESIRES :D}
i want!

TOPSnSHORTS
SHOEs
MONey $_$.
BAGs
PRETTYstuff
GOODolevelsGRADES beSUPERDUPERHAPPY



N { ARCHIVES :D}




N {EXITS :D}

[A]IKCHING
[A]NGIE
[B]RANDER
[D]APHNE
[E]LISSA
[G]IOKQIN
[G]RACE THEN
[J]ANE
[J]IAHUA
[J]IAYING
[J]INGWEN
[J]OAN
[J]OANNE
[L]IMIN
[L]YNETTE
[N]ATALIE
[S]ICHEN
[T]RICIA
[V]IVIAN
[X]INRU
[Y]UPIN


N {CREDITS :D}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}







Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com